Boosted Autosports were the proud TredWear supplier for Ayden's 2008 E46 BMW M3 project. We had the chance to catch up with him and asking him a couple things about his immaculate pride and joy.
Follow him on Instagram for more:
Check out the interview below:
1) Tell us about your car.
It's a 2002 BMW E46 M3.
2) How long have you had it?
The car has been in the family for a long time now, it was originally purchased by my dad in 2008 and then handed off to me 2 years ago now.
3) What modifications have you done to it?
Lowering springs are the only major modification. Other than that, I've only done a couple minor things to it that have been mainly for visual appearance and interior.
4) What made you choose TredWear Tyre Lettering from Boosted Autosports?
I've always loved the look of tyre lettering. I was originally inspired by YouTubers like Alex Choi. After that I tried tyre paint before moving onto trying TredWear after hearing about it.
5) What was your impression of TredWear after using it on the M3?
TredWear makes it a lot easier to get a nice clean tyre decal, unlike the pens which drip and leak which made it near impossible to get a good result.
6) Would you recommend TredWear to people?
I absolutely do all the time and have recommended a few to Boosted Autosports. I know a few fellow car enthusiasts who really like the Tyre Lettering look and TredWear makes it easy for them to acheive that.
7) What was your experience in dealing with Boosted Autosports?
The guys at Boosted Autosports have been awesome help and support, they make me feel like royalty which is top service and very different to most companies when buying car gear.
8) What's next for the M3? Do you have any other car projects?
Who knows what the future holds. I’m head over heals for the A90 Supras at the moment, but who knows.